Civil servant fired after urinating in communal kettle

An Australian civil servant was fired after discovering that he was urinating in a kettle in a communal kitchen in the office. He did this outside office hour in a Disability SA office in the city of Adelaide.

The puddle incident happened last March, but the man was allowed to stay on until the investigation was completed. In July of this year, he was finally fired.

The facts have now been duly announced, according to the Adelaide Advertiser.

The man’s colleagues were worried that blood might have been in the urine, but that proved not to be the case after extensive testing in the lab.

Show More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker

Refresh Page