Black people are not left out in the history of the richest people in the world. Below is the list of the 15 richest black people and their Net Worth, according to Africa Facts Zone.
The list of the black billionaires, The Nigeria business mogul Aliko Dangote, who is the richest man in Africa, is also on the list of the richest men in the world, followed by Mohammed Hussein. The third is Mike Adenuga from Nigeria with 5.8 Billion dollars, according to Forbes magazine, although generally at the bottom of the scale.
Nigerian entrepreneurs dominate the list with, Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga, Abdul Samed Rabiu, and Folorunsho Alakija. South African Patrice Motsepe, Isabel Dos Santos of Angola, and Strive Masiyiwa from Zimbabwe also on the list.
Some black American personalities on the list are among others: Will Smith, Oprah Winfrey, Jay z, etc.
15 richest black people in the world and their fortunes:
- Aliko Dangote (Nigeria) – $9.5 billion
- Mohammed Hussein (Saudi Arabia) – $8.1 billion
- Mike Adenuga (Nigeria) – $5.8 billion
- Will Smith (United States) – $5 billion
- David Steward (United States) – $3.5 billion
- Abdul Samad Rabiu (Nigeria) – $3.2 billion
- Oprah Winfrey (USA) – $2.6 billion
- Mike Jordan (United States) – $2.1 billion
- Patrice Motsepe (South Africa) – $2 billion
- Isabel Dos Santos (Angola) – $1.8 billion
- Strive Masiyiwa (Zimbabwe) – $1.7 billion
- Michael Lee-Chin (Canadian-Jamaican) – $1.7 billion
- Kanye West (United States) – $1.3 billion
- Folorunsho Alakija (Nigeria) – $1 billion
- Jay-Z (United States) – $1 billion