How will I text my ex back? And it has been a long time? It probably hurts when such thoughts come to mind, and especially if you are the one that burned down the bridge.
Text messaging is a quick and easy way to connect with friends, family and associates, even in situations where a call would be rude or inappropriate.
Getting your ex back is only hard if you make some mistakes. Alas, it’s effortless to make decisions when you’re battling the pain of a breakup with the shared emotions of lost, perplexed, and wretched.
You might find yourself flooded with the question, I want my ex back, but where do I even get started? Will my ex ever come back? And if it has been a long time, is it possible to get your ex back after a long time?
There are things to put in consideration before texting ex back
- Why do you want to get back to be together?
- Why are you texting your ex?
- Why do you think it’s such a good idea to get back to being together?
- What has been different since the breakup that will change your new bond (if you get back )?
- Still in love with your ex? That you can do without him after the break.
Pros and cons of texting your ex
- Don’t text ex when you’re tipsy. It’s just never a nice trick
- Don’t do it because you’re feeling lonely.
- Don’t be too sentimental.
- Don’t start a scuffle to get his/ her immediate attention.
How to text ex back after a long time
- Stir up his/her curiosity by writing to him about something great or exciting that you’ve done recently.
- Send him/her a ticker to see where his head is.
- Cultivate a loving shared memory to activate feelings of longing for nostalgia
- Send him/her something cheerful and light to show him that you are in a positive place.
- Follow the rule of no communication for at least some weeks.