God wants to help you, and he doesn’t want you to suffer. He wants to offer you hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11). Even though you believe God is far away from you, he is with you every day, everywhere you go. He will go ahead of you, he will not abandon you, and he will not abandon you (Deuteronomy 31-8). There is nothing that can separate you from God’s love as manifested in Jesus Christ (Romans 8: 38-39).
Meanwhile, the enemy seeks to take your happiness, good humour, peace, blessings, glory, and destiny. He won’t be able to stop God from rewarding you, but he can take what is rightfully yours.
Wicked matchmakers are working to prevent you from marrying the man God has chosen for you. The most important decision you will make in your life is who you will share your life with. The person with whom you live your life will have a significant influence on your life.
We bond physically, intellectually, and spiritually when we marry a man. We are a single entity. You will bear the repercussions if your spouse is cursed, and vice versa.
You must pick a partner who draws you closer to God rather than one who separates you from him, as a woman of God. God must be at the heart of your relationship. You must all go in the same direction.
If you join forces with an unbeliever right away, your foundation will be shaky. Is it possible for what is right to coexist with what is illegal? Is it possible to bring light and darkness together? (2 Corinthians 6:14)
It is in the enemy’s best interests for you to join forces with someone who will lead you away from God.
God loves us and wants the best for us. He has picked a man who will love you, praise you, and treat you with the respect you deserve. The person who assists you will enable you to grow, progress, and become even closer to God.
When we see our girlfriends around us starting to settle down, have children, or even get married, it may be tough to wait on God (no matter the order).
It’s easy to compare yourself to others and lose sight of the fact that God loves you and has a special plan for you.
Another challenge is Satan’s roadblocks and traps in our path to keep us from meeting the man that God has planned for us. He wants us to give up, lose hope, and believe that God has forgotten us, but he also wants us to be satisfied. He just wants to see us fail.
That is why many women are still alone today; they are unaware that Satan is at war with them and that they are continuously attacked. They do not pray because they are unaware that they are being attacked.
Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you ( Matthew 7:7).
Psalms 37:23-24: The Lord grants a man to establish his path in life when his behaviour pleases him. He may stagger, but he does not fall since the Eternal is holding his hand.
For the LORD God is a sun and a shield, the LORD provides favour and glory, and He withholds no good from those who walk in truth, according to Psalm 84:11.
So I say to you, let the Holy Spirit control your life, and you will not follow the cravings that motivate a man left to his own devices. Because his wants are opposed to the Spirit’s, and the Spirit has desires that are opposed to those of a man left to his own devices.
In the same way, the Spirit comes to help us in our weakness (Romans 8:26). Even though we have no idea how to pray correctly, the Spirit himself intercedes, groaning in an inexpressible manner.
Prayers for single ladies:
- I just want to be with the man you have selected for me, Lord. I trust you in every aspect of my life, which is why I want you to guide my husband to me at the right moment. I trust you to carry out your will in my life.
- Show me what Satan does not want me to see, Lord, you who disclose secrets, hidden and profound things.
- In the name of Jesus, show me why I’m still waiting for the man you have for me.
Prayer for women who have recently met someone:
- I surrender to you, Lord; you are my Father, guide, and excellent adviser. I met (name of person) and would need you to affirm that this is the person I should be spending my time with. Lord, please communicate with me and provide me with signs and confirmations.
- You, Holy Spirit, who know God’s purpose for me, disclose things to me. Allow me to see beyond what my physical eyes can perceive and to hear God’s words.
- Father, show me the route and teach me how to travel in the direction you want me to go. Lead me in the direction of your truth and teach me! You are the one who will rescue me, and you are my only hope (Psalms 25:4-5). Please don’t allow any of my remarks to go unnoticed (Samuel 3:19).
- Father reassures me that I am with the right person.
Prayers of deliverance for a change of situation and against a late marriage
- I came to you, Lord because I want to marry and establish a family this year. I am accessible and prepared to help. It is not good for a man to be alone (Genesis 2:18), and it is also not good for a woman to be alone. Being alone is not healthy for a lady.
- I’d want to express my gratitude in advance for the man you’ve prepared for me. My future husband’s fate is intertwined with mine. That’s why I’m looking for a godly man who can bring me closer to you.
- The Lord is my shepherd (Psalms 23:1), and he leads me in the right path (Proverbs 16:9). May all demonic forces that impede me from hearing and embracing God’s advice be rendered powerless.
- I give thanks to the Lord for my efforts, knowing that my plans will triumph in his hands (Proverbs 16:3). Lord, I want to be on track for the destiny you have in store for me.
- Almighty Father, release the man you have chosen for me in the name of Jesus. Destroy any demonic walls that are keeping us apart. In the name of Jesus, send your angels to battle and free my future husband, no matter where he has been imprisoned. Amen.
- In the name of Jesus, I pray that every door that has opened inside me to prevent me from confessing or committing sins that are delaying the entry of my future husband into my life be closed.
- In the name of Jesus, I pray that the Holy Spirit’s fire will destroy all enemies in my marriage.
- Nothing will be able to separate what God has brought together (Mark 10:9). Father, I pray that the Holy Spirit would track down my future husband, whom you have destined for me, and send him my way when the time is right. I understand that there is a time and a place for everything in the universe (Ecclesiastes 3:1). In the name of Jesus, I surrender to your will and trust that person will discover me as soon as you decide.
- I (insert your name here) will be his future wife. I summon him so that he emerges from the shadows, and the Holy Spirit’s divine fire pierces the curtain that keeps him from approaching me. Deliver him from every Spirit of perplexity, Lord.
- Father, provide him with a spiritual vision to make choices that will bring him closer to me rather than farther away from me, in Jesus’ name.
- Any weapon designed to hurt you will fail to accomplish its goal (Isaiah 54:17). All of the enemy’s plots against my future husband and me are destroyed by the Holy Spirit’s fire.
- I reject, decline, and cancel all of the demonic matchmaker’s intentions for my life and the life of my prospective marriage. In the name of Jesus, I proclaim any wicked decrees, covenants, and contracts over my future marriage to be null and invalid.
- Lord, I pray that this man will love me as Christ loved the Church and that he will make me worthy and spotless before you. I hope that he loves me as if I were his own body and prioritizes my needs.
- Father, may he devote his whole heart and body to me, and may he assist me in revealing my abilities, talents, and interests by doing good in the world and honouring God.
- Finally, in the name of Jesus, I hope that he will accompany and lead me in my spiritual growth, pray for and with me, and cleanse me with God’s word (Ephesians 5:20 -28).
- Father, give me confirmations so that when the guy you have selected for me emerges in my life, I may be confident that he is the appropriate one. Lord, please don’t let me fall in love with the wrong person because I’m desperate and sick of waiting.
The night spouse might sometimes keep the man God wants for you from entering your life…. Many ladies suffer from this condition and are completely unaware of it.
The spiritual husband is the night spouse (a spirit, demon, entity.. whatever name you give him). He will marry you in the spiritual realm and keep you from meeting your spouse on the physical plane since you are legally married spiritually.
There will be a marriage contract, and he will have the right to refuse to introduce you to the spouse God has chosen for you. We must pray to break the marriage…
Prayer against spiritual husband/wife
- Lord, I reject any pacts and alliances that I have weaved intentionally or subconsciously in my dreams or by the words I have said between the man of the Spirit (also known as the man of the night) and myself. I refuse and renounce covenants by the Blood of Jesus. By the power of Jesus, I remove all the demonic altars that the spiritual husband uses to reach me, whether they were created by my fault or established by my parents.
- In the name of Jesus, I ask that all agreements, contracts, and covenants based on ancestral powers be dissolved. In the name of Jesus, I reject and renounce any incantations, enchantments, charms, spells, and curses used against me by the spiritual wife or husband.
- I get rid of everything belonging to the Spirit’s husband or wife, including the wedding gown, veil, and ring. In the name of Jesus, I pray that the Holy Spirit’s fire consumes all such things.
- In the name of Jesus, I also ask that any links between the spirit woman (also known as a spiritual wife) and my future spouse be shattered and destroyed by the Holy Spirit’s holy fire. In the name of Jesus, demolish any demonic altars that the night lady uses to get to her.
Getting rid of a spiritual spouse might take a long time. They are irresponsible. Don’t give up; keep praying until you achieve victory. God is on your side.
PS: If God is preparing your future spouse, he must also be preparing you to be the woman described in Proverbs 31, which I recommend you read.
God will shape you into the lady that your future husband needs at his side. Sometimes the spouse isn’t there because you aren’t prepared to meet him. Before you meet, aspects of your life or personality qualities need to change.
Because you’re still single, don’t allow annoyance, impatience, or fear to get the best of you. Maintain your focus on God. While you wait, ask him to be patient with you. Don’t get into a relationship with the first person that comes along. Put your trust in God and exclusively depend on him.