These good habits help to lose weight, according to nutritionist

Smoothies, a sensible diet, and 10,000 steps a day. An Australian nutritionist shares on social networks some tips on how to keep a slim figure. According to her, food only accounts for 70% of success. The remaining 30% depends on physical activity.

Losing weight is one thing. Keeping your figure after losing weight is another. Leanne Ward, an Australian nutritionist, shares her daily tips for maintaining a slim figure for as long as possible. The key to success? A sensible diet and daily physical activity, she says.

As the specialist advises in one of her videos on TikTok, we must stop compensating for stress with food. She, therefore, suggests finding another way, for example, walking or reading. In addition, thirst easily confused with hunger; to avoid excess food, Ms. Ward recommends drinking water before meals.

A reasoned diet

It encourages people to eat more vegetables, if necessary, in salads or smoothies. On the other hand, the nutritionist advises against semi-finished products. If necessary, then she calls for a reduction in their consumption to twice a week.

The specialist advocates a “reasoned” diet. “Try as much as possible to add healthy fats to your meals based on whole foods like avocado, extra virgin olive oil, and nuts,” she said in one of her videos.

According to her, 30% of success depends on physical activity that must be practiced daily. She, therefore, encourages about 10,000 steps a day.

Show More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button