The buttocks are one of the parts of the body that make the most of them. Considered as a powerful weapon of seduction for men, and as a part often source of complex in women, buttocks deserve all our attention.
In this article, Afrinik will show you 7 truths on the buttocks!
1) More than 1863 women in 2014 underwent surgery to put in place gluteal implants, in order to better fill and shape them. What to have a look of hell in these new jeans close to the body!
2) According to a survey conducted by a renowned women’s magazine, women like to be complimented on the beauty of their buttocks, more than on other parts of their bodies. What to see your sentences ready, gentlemen!
3) The size of your buttocks is determined by your genetic makeup, muscle structure and hormones. Moreover, a high rate of estrogen results in a muscle/fat ratio advantageous for the latter.
Women whose secretion of these hormones is high will tend to acquire roundness in the thighs, hips and legs. After menopause, it is the abdominal belt that will serve as a refuge.
4) The gluteus maximus, of its scientific name, the great gluteal muscle, is one of the three muscles that make up your buttocks. This muscle is the largest and most powerful of all other muscles in your body.
5) The record for the biggest butt in the world is held by a 33-year-old American girl named Sarah Massey. Indeed, her round of butt measures 2m and she wears 10XL. A size that it does not find easily in store!
6) According to a study from Oxford University, women who have big buttocks are healthier than those who do not. They have a lower cholesterol level and a better hormonal balance. In addition, the fats in their buttocks allow them to store omega-3 fatty acids extremely beneficial for health.
7) Researchers have said that children born to women with a large pelvis, and therefore prominent buttocks, are smarter than those whose mothers have less roundness.