Even a new refrigerator is not always a source of a pleasant smell since the appliance has its aroma.
However, there are several ways you can help restore a neutral scent to your refrigerator.
What methods are worth taking note of:
1. If the refrigerator is relatively clean, then you can use any dish detergent. Clean the entire refrigerator, then use a dry rag to remove excess water.
2. For lovers of citrus fruits, it will not be difficult to prepare a natural air freshener. Just don’t throw away the fruit crusts.
You can also just put half of the cut potatoes on the shelves.
3. It is worth remembering that ordinary rice is a natural “destroyer” of any unpleasant odours.
4. To eliminate the stubborn unpleasant odour, it is worth using lemon juice. With its help, the surface is processed and then wiped dry.
5. Vinegar is also very effective. First, it should be diluted in water, observing a ratio of 1 to 1. Treat the surface and wipe.
When using these simple methods, there will be no trace of unpleasant odours.