She allegedly kill her boyfriend by pushing him out the window

The police command of Lagos State, Nigeria arrested a young woman who allegedly killed her boyfriend.

She allegedly pushed him out the window to prevent him from searching her phone.

The suspect, Adaugona Esu, 21, who reportedly pushed Wilson Henry out the window of a building in Ajangbadi, Lagos, on July 13, 2018. His body hit the fence before fell on top of the septic tank.

Henry, a graduate in civil engineering from the University of Benin, had his head and spinal cord completely broken during his fall and died three days later at the Lagos State University Hospital.

Adaugona who is a hairdresser lived in a self-contained apartment room with her boyfriend, one Eto, until he traveled outside the country in July 2017.

After traveling, she started dating the deceased, whose neighbours reveal that he spent days with her in the apartment before leaving.

On Friday, July 13, 2018, Henry was at Adaugona’s place, as usual when the neighbours said they heard the usual jokes from the two lovers’ flat, which were later followed by screaming for help.

For security reasons, some neighbours forced the door to inquire about the situation. Several roommates claim that Roy, one of the neighbours who entered the apartment, helped Ada throw Henry out the window.

But in an interview Ada denied pushing Henry out the window and said he jumped by himself.

According to her: “He came in drunk that night and wanted to collect my phone to search it but I refused. As I was struggling the phone with him, he started beating me and I shouted for help.

“At a point, I could not shout any more. When the door was forced opened by neighbours who came to my rescue, Henry ran into the bedroom and jumped out of the window.

“I did not push him. If I did, there would have been cracks on the window. He had jumped out of the window before Roy (the fleeing tenant) did not push Henry.

“He actually jumped out because he was afraid of Roy. I did not know he was injured until I rushed to the back yard and found him on the ground, unable to move.

“I carried him on my back to Crown Hospital from where his skull was stitched.

“But he could not move any part of his body as he complained of not having any feeling, even when the doctor pierced him with a needle.

“From there he was referred to the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, LASUTH, where he died three days later”.

Show More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button