In Kano, over 15 eminent persons die within 24 Hours, covid-19 center closed
Anger in Kano state, Nigeria, as More than 15 Personalities die Within 24 Hours in the city. Covid-19 testing center closed. The locals accused the Kano State Government of trying to cover up the strange and alarming death rate in the city in the last few days.
Currently, there is concern among the citizens of Kano following the death of more than 15 high-ranking people in the space of 24 hours.
This comes in addition to more than 150 others who died in the state last week in strange circumstances.
According to News Media ‘SaharaReporters’, residents accused the Kano government of wanting to cover up the strange and alarming number of deaths in the city in recent days.
The eminent persons, who died in Kano on Saturday alone are:
- Prof Ibrahim Ayagi
- Dr. Musa Umar Gwarzo
- Alhaji Dahiru Rabiu (former Grand Khadi)
- Musa Tijjani (ex-Editor of Triumph Newspaper)
- Adamu Isyaku Dal, who was a former Executive Secretary of the State Universal Basic Education Board.
- Alhaji Salisu Lado
- Hajiya Shamsiyya Mustapha
- Hajiyaj Nene Umma
- Alhaji Garba Sarki Fagge
- Dr. Nasiru Maikano Bichi, Secretary of Student Affairs, Northwest University
- Prof Aliyu Umar Dikko of Physiology Department, Bayero University Kano
- Ado Gwanja’s mother, with much more unrecorded.
It was reported that the Coronavirus testing center in Kano had been closed for some time now.
At the same time, the cemeteries are already overwhelmed by the number of bodies brought in for daily burial.