The Cambodian initially thought that the previous user had not flushed the toilet properly. However, the hazy pile turned out to be a cobra’s forked tongue. Then when the poisonous snake made it’s way up, the panic was complete.
Sopha initially fled his home. When he had gathered enough courage to return, the reptile appeared to have disappeared. A search through his entire home yielded nothing.
“Fortunately, I have a second toilet. I will no longer use this toilet until I am sure that all danger has passed,” says the resident of Phsar Prum.
“I am relieved that I saw that animal before I sat on the toilet bowl. Something like that normally only happens on TV. Never thought it would happen to me,” the Cambodian stressed.