Did you know that children can get sick because of the negative emotions they experience? It turns out that you have to work on negative feelings!
What childhood emotions can lead to illnesses in the future
Parents need to understand that the body is much weaker in children than in adults since the child’s immunity is just beginning to form. That is why babies get sick more often. Children’s psyche is also at the stage of formation, but they still do not understand how to cope with their emotions on their own.
Dads and mothers rarely think that childhood illnesses can appear due to mental trauma, anxiety, and negative emotions.
Parents can take a sick child to different doctors and follow all their recommendations, but diseases will appear repeatedly. And, most likely, you need to pay attention to the psychological state of the baby … How does he feel at home, in kindergarten, or at school? What emotions does he think? If your child is in a state of nervous tension all the time and at the same time suppresses his feelings, then the body begins to get sick.
By the way, conflicts in the family often become the main cause of childhood illnesses. If the parents are too strict with the baby, everything is forbidden, and everything is limited. He can be very worried but not speak about it out loud because of fear of the father and mother or unwillingness to upset and disappoint them.
Unspoken emotions and experiences lead to the child’s body reacting in its way to inconveniences. The child may have a fever, cough, runny nose, or other illness.
Among diseases that cause negative emotions, the following are most common:
- Respiratory system diseases. This suggests that parents are overly concerned about their child blowing dust from him.
- Cold. It may appear in a baby due to stress, unwillingness to do something, or fatigue.
- Sore throat or cough. This is because children cannot talk about their feelings or are afraid to do so.
- Allergy. It can appear as a result of constant quarrels between father and mother.
- Enuresis. The reason may be fear of strict and overbearing parents.
- Diseases of the skin. They are provoked by the overprotectiveness of the parents and the lack of personal space in the child.
What kind of emotions must be worked out so that the child does not get sick?
The most dangerous emotions include anxiety, hatred, resentment, and anger! If suddenly your children are experiencing these negative feelings, do your best so that they do not linger for long. Teach your child to express them, not with tantrums and tears, but with words. Discuss his feelings with the baby, and if you suddenly realize that you are not coping, seek help from a psychologist.